Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Great Big THANK YOU

I would like to dedicate this post to everyone who lent me money, let me eat their food, put up with me ranting about my idiotic school, etc. over the last month or so. I am so lucky to have found such amazing friends after being here less than two months, y'all are a lifesaver. To everyone back home who worries about me, you don't need to because I know that my friends here will take care of me no matter what happens, and I hope they all know I would do the same for them. Considering the trouble I've always had meeting people (and having them see past my annoyingness) I'm thoroughly pleased at how easily we all seemed to click. I think that the decision to go to Dahab for the second time was probably the best decision I've made since coming here. So thanks, everyone, for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment